Sandtray Play World Course 1
Sandtray Play Work for academic learning, social development and emotional skills
6 hrs PD
Course Dates – Please Check Availability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sandtray Play Work for Emotional Regulation & Social Development
*mandatory if learners would like to complete course 2 & 3
The outcomes and learning of this course for teachers includes:
- Demonstrate developmental theoretical knowledge to explain the role of social & environmental factors in the manifestation of challenging behaviour and child wellbeing as seen in their sand worlds
- Demonstrate knowledge of STPW working with children to development an understanding of appropriate teaching strategies for emotional regulation, which leads to potential creative writing and storytelling.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the stages of child intellectual development to meet the specific learning needs of students using STPW.
- Apply knowledge of the theoretical framework of STPW to develop understanding of and own experience in this approach.
- Experience own sense of wellbeing applying STPW in role plays
- As an emotional self-regulation tool